Sunday, September 27, 2015

Spooky Halloween card

It's Sunday and almost the end of the month and that means it's getting closer to Halloween time around the globe.  This month our amazing "Halloween Ribbon Club Assortment" has been so much fun to use and is perfect for all those fun little projects that you are going to do to dress up the house.  Today I have a few today to share with you.
My first project is a card I did using a spider web embossing folder, Penny Black Stamp, We R Black Widow 6x6 papers and my favorite check ribbon ever from the Ribbon Club Assortment.  I also used just a bit of this neat "black webbing ribbon" that looks like Spider webs and is great for little things.
And of course I had to come up with a new air freshener wrap and this time I used some spider web paper from K & Company and then decorated it with the black webbing and some purple nite seam binding ribbon and a cute bow with the "satin swiss mini dot apple green ribbon".  I so love all these colors together.

I also thought it would be fun to make some post it wraps to give.  For these I just cut paper strips and layered them and then used a Spellbinders die to cut a fun edge on them.  To finish it I added a velcro tab to close it and a pretty sheer orange satin ribbon bow on the top.  They are fun and festive and it's always fun to give a little something to friends and co workers.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend... Teresa

3 comments :

  1. your card has me smiling from ear to ear! just so sweet! and your other projects are just as fun. thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet note pad. Could you show how it was done. Would like to make some! Thanks.
    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet note pad. Could you show how it was done. Would like to make some! Thanks.
    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say