Saturday, September 12, 2015

Spooky Halloween Card and Shabby Bow Video Tutorial

Hi friends.  Can you believe it's almost Autumn?  Time flies, but this is my very favorite time of the year.  I love the cool, crisp air, the beautiful colors of Autumn and getting back to crafting more often.
Really Reasonable Ribbon has a HUGE selection of fun ribbon styles for Halloween and Autumn.  In addition to the August and September Ribbon Club assortments, check out the Fun 4 Fall and Halloween sections to see the entire selection.
Not a member of the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with this fabulous double-pack for a special price!  Each assortment contains 9 styles of ribbon and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try out new ribbon styles!

On my card today I layered a base of Black Netting Trim which I trimmed down to a width of 1".  Next is a layer of Apple Green Checkerboard Satin and it's topped off with Halloween Chevron Stripes Grosgrain.  My sentiment is layered over this ribbon stack.
I created the fun shabby bow on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  I made a triple-loop bow with Black Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and clipped the loops and frayed the ends.  To see how I created this bow, please watch the video below.  

Shabby Bow Video Tutorial with the Bow-it-All V2.0

You will see I changed up the color of the bow on this card in the video.  I love the black, but it does not photograph well....
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products I used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say