Monday, September 7, 2015

Halloween Note Holder

Hi Everyone, it's Teresa here and we are starting my favorite fall season this month with lots of Halloween ideas with all the new ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.  All the colors are just gorgeous and I have so many fun things to share this month.  It was really fun!
Today I am sharing a quick note board that I made with ribbons from the "Monthly Ribbon Club" and some cute snoopy stickers that I had in my stash.  The board is a heavy weight chalkboard that I found on sale at my local craft store and I added the black clothespin on the side to hold the chalk.  For the bottom I glued on 2 pieces of ribbon and the made a cute bow to decorate the top so that it all matched.  Love these ribbons---they just look so pretty together.

So that's it for today..... something quick and easy to give your house that fun holiday feel and add to what ever else you have to put up.  Be sure and check back again for lots more ideas this month.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

1 comment :

  1. I loved this hopping I've never done one before what fun and I remember when the monster mash song came out and I learned the dance. My favorite candy from tricker treating was baby Ruth candy bars . Thanks all the entries was great thanks for sharing Barb

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say