Monday, September 21, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside

Hello, friends of Really Reasonable Ribbon!  We're all SO glad that you've stopped by today.  I hope that this card I'm sharing today will get you pumped up for making Christmas cards, and that it will get you ALL to realize that you simply CAN'T live without getting yourself some gorgeous Lipstick Red Seam Binding to help you make all your Christmas cards beautiful!  This lovely shade of red is absolutely PERFECT for all your Christmas cards and projects.  It's truly a MUST-HAVE supply, and I hope I inspire you all to pick up a few yards for your Christmas crafting.
I started with some of my favorite patterned papers and embellishments (papers, flair, journalling spot, etc.) to create the snowman.  I added some sweet little sequins to act like snowflakes falling and catch the light.  Then.....the best part of ANY card - the BOW!  I ran a length of the AWESOME and super useful Lipstick Red Seam Binding across the card, and tied a double bow with it as well.  I just love how the red seam binding brings in a Christmas feel even when you use other colors on your card.  It's just so festive for the Christmas season, and that's why I consider it a true "MUST-HAVE" for every crafter during the holidays.

It's a great time to treat yourself, and this Lipstick Red Seam Binding is a trim that you will find yourself going to over and over again as you create your Christmas cards and projects.  I promise that you will love it as much as I do.  It's just the sweetest!
Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many wonderful ribbons, laces, twines and trims as well as flowers, leaves, and SO much more.  Check out all the wonderful items available in their sweet ribbon shop, and treat yourself today.  Happy ribbon crafting!

I invite you to stop by my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to say hello and read all about where I got the wonderful inspiration for this sweet card.  I always love to give credit where credit is due; and I really enjoy being inspired by other artists.  Don't you?  I hope you'll stop by!
Karen Letchworth

1 comment :

  1. Sooooooooo sweet and my fave christmas colors....your really nailed this!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say