Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thanks a Bunch!


Hi friends.  I'm loving the crisp fall air of autumn along with the beautiful colors.  It's hard to choose ribbons I want to work with because there are so many great selections for Autumn and Halloween at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is another example of a Shabby Bow.  I created this bow on the Bow-it-All V2.0 using Brown Silky Crush Ribbon.  This ribbon is 1-1/2" wide, but I cut it down the middle to make a 3/4" width.  This ribbon does not fray much, but the look is still great for this card.  I used the helping hands pegs to hold the Brown Burlap String and then I tied the know of the bow around the string to hold it.  You can find the video tutorial for this bow HERE.
I also ran a piece of the trimmed down Silky Crush Ribbon through the loops of the tag and topped it with a piece of Turftan/Tan Diagonal Stripe Satin.  I love the brown, ginger and green color combination on the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  For more information on the other products I used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. first I have to comment on that fabulous embossed bg! I just love it! then of course comes the oh, so wonderful ribbons! I would have never thought to cut the silky crush ribbon. brilliant! will need to give that a try next time I get some. I always seem to immediately use up what I have on hand because it is so lush! :)

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say