Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy HALLOWEEN Card!

Hello everyone, and Happy Labor Day to you all!

Today I have a sweet little card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Brown Satin, and the sweet little Itsy Bitsy Spider Grosgrain Ribbon from the RRR Store.  I love the Halloween ribbon you will find here under the holiday ribbons, it's absolutely darling, and these spiders are the cutest spookiest little guys you have ever seen...hehehe coming from the gal who hates spiders......hehehehehehe.  Oh my!

Anyways for my card today I chose to use a card base I had previously cut using the cricut machine. I have some of these set aside so I can use them. I then added a Cheery Lynn doily cut using the design paper from Tricks and Treats pebbles stack. The flowers are also a design paper polka dots cut out using Cheery Lynn Designs Tea Rose Small strip die. I did use the Glass Flower Technique and it can be found here on my blog under Tutorials. I have several videos on this using different techniques on the flowers then doing the glass technique, super fun!

The little tag is also from the same paper collection.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say