Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sweet Cards With Great Trims

Welcome by today, everyone.  It's Karen Letchworth posting today; and like all of you, I love making cards.  And like most of you, I have more patterned paper than one girl could ever use in a liftime; and yet.....I continue to buy more.  However, no matter how lovely those patterned papers might be, my cards are always sweeter when I add some ribbons, laces, trims, flowers and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And because Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many FABULOUS products, it's always easy to find the perfect accents for every card or project.
Today I'm sharing two cards.  They were both created with patterned papers, stickers, and goodies from an Echo Park line called For The Record 2 by Lori Whitlock.  But as I stated above, that's never enough....and Really Reasonable Ribbon once again helped me pull it all together.  On my first card, I added a bow to my tag that includes Cream Seam Binding and Natural Burlap String; and is topped with a 14mm White Flower Shaped Flatback Round Pearl.
I also added a couple of buttons to my card near the sentiment sticker; and they are tied with pieces of Ivory Burlap String (in the yellow button) and (in the white button) Parrot Green Burlap String.   Burlap String is a fabulous (and very on trend) trim that comes in 28 gorgeous colors and costs just ten cents per yard.  And I absolutely LOVE it!  I also used a fabulous Adhesive on my card called Scor-Tape, and it is an amazing way to secure your cards to stand the test of time.
My second card is also held together with Scor-Tape, and has a lovely double bow tied with Grass Green Seam Binding and a piece of Lemon Baker's Twine.  I topped this bow with a White Flatback Pearl, and placed two more White Flatback Pearls in the corners of my card.  So, as you can see....Really Reasonable Ribbon carries SO much more than just ribbons.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to stop back soon for more great inspiration, and don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE taking place now on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We absolutely LOVE seeing what you've been creating.

Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say