Wednesday, September 6, 2017

CAS Motivational Cards

Hi friends! Linsey here with you today sharing some quick and easy cards that pack a punch! These were super fun and fast to put together and I love that! I find that the 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Black is one that I keep coming back to when I make something crafty. It has become a staple in my ribbon collection and it just coordinates and looks great with everything!
Here, I added a stripe of ribbon to each of the left side panels to fill in the space between the stamped image and edge. It creates a nice visual and keeps the card clean and simple. 1 card was stamped in a bright rainbow of colors and the other was stamped in a pastel rainbow of color. I like how both turned out. The sentiment was stamped in black and clear heat embossed for more effect. A few enamel and bling dots and done. Like I said, these came together so quick!
And I hope you enjoyed seeing them! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say