Friday, September 29, 2017

Art Journal

It is easy to add softness and interest to your art journal by adding beautiful ribbons, lace and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used one of my favorite combinations, the Burlap String Natural  and the Sheer Iridescent Champagne Ribbon to form bows to "tie together" my watercolor bouquet. 
To add some dimension, I glued the White Netting  to the page and topped it off with the White Magnolia Flower.   
For a little softness, I used Debra Natural Crochet Lace and added it to the bottom of the page.
I hope this inspires you to add some pretty ribbons, lace and embellishments to your next creative project.  
Wishing you a creative day.


1 comment :

  1. These pages are so beautiful! Love the script & musical BG. The
    pretty ribbon & twine used for the bouquet gives it such an earthy
    feel that I love. Just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say