Thursday, September 14, 2017

We Make a Great Pear

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a fun and simple card I designed using the  Really Reasonable Ribbon August Autumn Harvest Ribbon Assortment, along with a few embellishments.

On my card I chose to make my a bow using three of the ribbons in Augusts Ribbon Club Assortment. I also used the same ribbons for the banners in the left hand corner. The design papers and stamps I ended up using are all from Club Scraps September Orchard Kit. The flowers I used were already cut, and colored, I just had to put them together for my card.  The centers have a 10mm pearl embellishments. The leaves were already done, so I just had to add them. This made for a fast card, as I didn't end up doing any sewing on this one, kinda shocking....hehehehe.

The sentiment was stamped using black ink, and then I distressed around the oval using an orange and light brown. The pear was stamped 2 times and cut out once.  I colored it using Copic markers.

The yellow layer was just distressed using scissors and ink,

The big bow was made using the Tangerine Taffeta , autumn leaves grosgrain, and green satin, along with a sweet crystal embellishment.

All layers were put together using Scor-Tape and foam squares from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
White flat back pearls 10mm
Mixed colored rhinestone flower
Scor-Tape
3-D thin foam tabs
Ribbons-Assortment , or Green checkerboard Satin, Random Autumn Leaves Grosgrain , Tangerine Taffeta Ribbon

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say