Friday, September 22, 2017

Fright This Way Halloween Greeting Card

Good morning all of you fabulous Peeps! I'm dropping in to share another fun Halloween greeting card.

Fright this way. Get it? Okay I admit it's just a little bit cheesy....but why not have a laugh...after all this is meant to be a fun holiday right?
 I've been keeping myself busy in the evening tv watching time by creating flowers to coordinate with my Halloween projects and these plaid and spiderwebby flowers are the icing on the cake for this little beauty.  Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon Tangerine with Black Dots is so perfect to round out the arrangement.
I've finished off this card with some die cut leaves and spiderweb, a painted chippie, and holiday die cuts. Last but not least some glittery stars and sequins...because more is always better right?

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say