Sunday, September 24, 2017

Baby Shower Treats using Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to you all!
Today I'm sharing these darling little White Chocolate Reese's covered treats I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon & a  Baby Shower I'm hosting on next Saturday. I used this DARLING Ribbon Spool to make 35 bows, it's so sweet! I had a lot of fun creating these, hope you enjoy today's post!

So for these sweeties, I pulled some polka brown design paper from my stash, and cut it to size for wrapping around these treats. I used Scor-Tape on the back side, at each end, and then attached to the treat. Next I punched out the scallops and circles and used foam squares to attach each one. For decorating I used stickers, and the darling Baby Hands Ribbon for bows.  I used hot glue to attach the bows. There are 35 of these on this 2 tier serving dish.

Really Reasonable Ribbon-
Baby Hands Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
Scor-Tape 3/8"
Foam Squares 3-D Tabs

Other Supplies-
Polka dot brown design paper
Polka Dot blue design paper
Alphabet Stickers, and baby boy stickers
SU! Punches for the circle and scallop
Distress ink in brown
Hot glue to add bows on.





These were super fun to create, and I made a ton of them. YIKES! I hope you enjoyed my post today, as I always enjoy creating and sharing! Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say