Sunday, September 17, 2017

Mini Pizza Box Treats with September Ribbon Assortment

Hi friends! I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend! Today I'm sharing a couple of festive mini pizza box treat holders decorated for Halloween with the new September Ribbon Club Assortment! I'm loving this assortment SO MUCH....and I don't even celebrate Halloween, lol. These ribbons can take you from cutesy to sophisticated in no time, which I really like. There are so many possibilities! I hope you have your September Ribbon Assortment in your hot little hands, too! I'm pretty sure that you will love it!
Here's my fun and festive treat boxes! 
They were so easy and really make the packaging! I love the grosgrain ribbons with cute little spiders and pumpkins! So much fun!
My pumpkin shaped rice krispy treats are a perfect fit for these mini pizza boxes! Yay! I hope you like them! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting! 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say