Saturday, September 30, 2017

Bless Your Little Heart

Welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today, everyone!  It's Karen Letchworth here, and I want to share with you all this little secret........Really Reasonable Ribbon products are SO fabulous and SO much fun to create with.  I simply NEVER grow tired of being able to pull out the perfect ribbons, trims, twines, laces, flowers and embellishments for every project.  And you will LOVE them, too.  I really encourage you to do some browsing (and a whole lot of shopping) in the amazing Really Reasonable Ribbon shop.
This sweet and simple little card was SO easy to create just by using a few Really Reasonable Ribbon products to enhance my patterned papers.  I used two patterned papers that I attached using a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape, and then I machine stitched them together.
Next, I added a piece of Bright Pink Plaid Ribbon, Bluebird Plaid Ribbon, Forsythia Seam Binding and Cream Seam Binding to create my bow.  On top of that, I added some pretty Sweetheart Blossoms from the Mulberry Flowers section of the shop including one Ivory Sweetheart Blossom, one Two-Tone Pink Sweetheart Blossom, and one Hot Pink Sweetheart Blossom from the Mixed Pinks Assortment.
There are some tiny little pearl accent stickers in the centers of my printed flowers, and you can find several sizes of White Flatback Pearls in our Embellishments section.  There are many different styles of Embellishments from super pretty pieces, to vintage styles, to steampunk fun.  Although RRR specializes in ribbons and trims, there's SO much more to see and enjoy!
I also encourage you to stop by and play along in the FUN CHALLENGE taking place now.  We always love seeing your awesome projects, and we also enjoy visiting your blogs to see your creativity with ribbon.  Be sure to stop by here on the blog again soon too for more inspiration from all my talented Design Teammates.   Have a fabulous week!

Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say