Saturday, September 9, 2017

Autumn Art Journal Page

Art journals are a fun and easy way to create smaller pieces of artwork.  Journals are packed with  creativity, but small in space.  It is easy to add dimension and softness with ribbons and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 I added one of my favorite ribbons, the Champagne Silky Crush Ribbon to the top of the page.  
Next I added the White Magnolia  and tucked bows made with the Ivory Burlap String underneath.
Sticking with the cream tones, I added Ivory Ric Rac and the gorgeous Juliet Natural Crochet Lace to accent the top of the second page. 
(Journal pages created from old book, Gesso, Prima Marketing Watercolors and 7 Gypsies products)
I hope you enjoyed a little creative inspiration, dear friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say