Thursday, September 28, 2017

Chevron Woven Ribbon Headband Tutorial

Hi everyone. Today I'm doing Throwback Thursday and sharing a video I did several years ago.  I still love these Woven Ribbon Headbands and I wanted to re-share.
 
The headbands below were made with 1/2" or 3/4" White Plastic Headbands and 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You could easily substitute 3/8" Satin Ribbon or any other opaque 3/8" ribbon. 

This is the headband color combination I will demonstrate in the video below.


This is done on a 3/4" White Plastic Headband.

Fun pattern, right?
 
Chevron Woven Ribbon Headband Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.

In case you missed the ribbon measurements, you will need two ribbons in contrasting colors.  For a 1/2" headband, cut two 30" pieces of each color.  For a 3/4" headband, make the lengths about 38" long.
 
I hope you'll try this new weaving pattern.  You'll find it's very easy to do.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say