Friday, September 8, 2017

DIY Kanzashi Ribbon Flower Tutorial - Layered Petal Variation

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with another pretty Kanzashi hair clip that would be perfect for autumn.  I used a new folding technique for the layered petals and I have shared a new video below.  You can easily create similar hair clips using supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This type of Kanzashi hair clip is perfect for adults, so why not make one for yourself!

No need for lots of supplies to make this pretty hair accessory.  These clips were created with 1-1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon, one 80 mm French Clip, a 12mm Mixed Chevron Glass Cabachon for the autumn themed clip and a 12mm Silver Glitter Stardust Rhinestone for the pink clip.  I also used scissors, a hot glue gun, tweezers, and a lighter which you likely already have on hand.   I have included a video tutorial below showing me creating this Kanzashi hair clip.

DIY Kanzashi LAYERED Petal #1
* New Folding Technique *
Video Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope I've inspired you to try to create your own Kanzashi flowers.


2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say