Monday, September 18, 2017

Everyday is a Blessing Birthday Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Kathy here with a shabbylicious birthday card all done up in pink, gold and brown.


Pink and brown is one of my all time favorite color combinations, and I super love it when combined with Peony Satin Ribbons!  This bodacious bow cluster has a triple loop  Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon base topped with a double loop Crosshatch on Peony Satin bow and a pretty posie.  

Just like the words to the song, "I get by with a little help from my friends," I get by with a little help from my fabulous Zutter-Bow-it-All Tool.  If you struggle to tie big poufy bows like this, then you really need to add it to your crafty wish list.  Once you get the tool, take a little time to watch the "Queen of Bows" (aka Bonnie Garby) tie perfect bows on her YouTube Channel.  That is how I learned, and trust me, if I can do it, anyone can!

Here's the YouTube link to get you started on your very own bow making adventure:


Finally, here's a peek at the inside of this pretty in pink card made with Simple Stories Vintage Blessings paper collection.


Wishing you beautiful bows...

Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for this video. I have this zutter and no idea how to use it successfully, now I can give it a go...xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say