Sunday, October 1, 2017

Let It Snow Christmas Greeting Card

Well hello all you fabulous ribbon Peeps! It's the first of the month and you know how excited I get to share my first project with the new Ribbon Club Assortment.
This October Ribbon Club Christmas Assortment has super traditional colors and a bit of a playful side with the little trees and packages.
Even with the traditional colors I'm going a bit rogue and just pulling the red and lace out so I can accent this retro inspired card.
Lace layered over ribbon makes such a fabby poofy bow.
I've pulled the light aqua from the patterned papers into the flower selection and added a bit of sparkly accent and a little red clip.
The inside of the card is finished in matching papers : )
To dress up this cheeky little snow peep I added coordinating sequins and a vintage button.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say