Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tri-color Masculine Birthday Card

Happy Saturday!

I bet some of you are running last minute Christmas shopping this weekend. To get you away from the hectic holiday preparation madness, I am here to inspire you with a fun masculine birthday card! One of the most frequently requested cards I get from the readers are to share more masculine card. What a better way to have your trim on hand to inspire you for the whole card?


I love, love, LOVE all the hemp collection that Bonnie carries at the RRR store - this is one of my favorite. I used 20lb Hemp Variegated Spool Sandalwood (which is one sale!) for this card and got the whole color scheme of the card from it. This hemp has few different colors combined and you can see different colors as you roll it out. I thought this would be perfect for a guy's birthday. 

So to match the color scheme of the hemp, I used gray, light brown, dark brown, and blue to create a fun background for the card and stamped the sentiment. Added few enamel dots to compliment the hemp and the background. 

Let the trims on your hand inspire you! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say