Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

 
Well it's Christmas time again and I hope this post finds you happy healthy and surrounded by the ones you love the most.  Even if your family is far away...keep them close in your heart....and they'll be "home" for Christmas.  I won't take up too much of your time this morning as I know you're like me.....knee deep in wrapping papers...trying to get the best family pictures to add to your scrapbook...and getting ready to prepare your holiday feast. So I'll just share the pics of my fun and festive Christmas Mini Album.






I used the Glitz Ribbon in Red and Green, and Gingham in Green and Red. All from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Okay..that's all for me....I'm off to sneak a few sprinkle cookies for breakfast before everyone gets up. I don't think Santa will mind do you? I hope the holiday is everything that you hope for....a lot of family, a lot of faith, a lot of festivities and maybe even a little magic...after all it is Christmas : )
Have a happy and productive day and find some time to be merry! Hugs and love from Ginny at Polly's Paper

4 comments :

  1. An absolut stunning minialbum here. So gorgeous and wonderful made in every detail. Would love to see it filled out after christmas, as I´m sure, it´ll be amazing then too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size is the album? I love the pockets! I like 8x8 albums in general because they're less unwieldy than 12x12. Is this 6x6? It's totally cute! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous album it is breathtaking! Thank you for taking time to post on this busy and happy family day. I hope your day is filled with love and laughter and t wish you health and happiness for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous album. I love your idea of letting a similar paper/ card going through on all pages. I mean the one with red stripes. It gives the feeling that you kept a kind of continuation. Cant explain it properly...sorry...lol
    Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Hope you had a great Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say