Monday, December 2, 2013

Free Easy Hairbow Tutorial with your Bow-it-All Tool and Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi everyone.  
You are going to LOVE this hair bow project because it's really quick and easy and you can whip one up in minutes using your favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
Great for last minute Christmas gifts!

These were inspired by some hair bows that Donna Salazar created and she gave me her permission to do a tutorial on my take on how they were made.

I'll also be doing a quick tutorial on the video on how I made the pretty paper flower centers for these bows. 

The first three bows were made with 7/8" Organza Ribbon.

If you don't have the dies or the time to create the paper flowers, use the embellishment of your choice.  Buttons make a quick and easy bow center.

The bow was made using 5/8" Red Delicate Stitched Satin and 5/8" Sheer Cherry Organza.

The bow below was made with 1-1/2" Pink Netting and 5/8" White Delicate Stitched Satin.
The flower in the center is the Spellbinder Donna Salazar Rose Creations Die and I will have a quick demo on how I create these flowers on my next video.

This bow is also made with 7/8" Organza Ribbon.

Really Reasonable Ribbon also carries a large variety of Hair Clips for your hair bow projects.

Here is my video tutorial.
If you liked the video, it would be great if you could click the YouTube link right above on the screen beneath the video and go to YouTube.  
Once there, please like my video and leave a comment.  These things will help the ratings of the video and will help grow the reasonableribbon channel.  Also, I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
 
I hope you are loving your Bow-it-All Tool!!

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. Bonnie...these are so sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty I know you meant them to wear in your hair but I would even put some of these on pkgs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say