Monday, December 23, 2013

Ole St. Nick is almost here...

 
 



 
Well...it is almost time for Ole St. Nick to make his rounds.  I am popping in with one last little creation before Christmas time is fully upon us.  This is yes...another stocking.  Sorry, but like I said I had a lot of fun doing these this year.   This one has more of a shabby old world feel to it.    I used some lovely Riddersholm papers, an image from my stash, and a pretty pine cone from JoAnns.   I used the most gorgeous Pewter crochet lace from May Arts, Charcoal Gray seam binding, Diamonds and Dots on silver, and a bit of  Amelia white crochet lace on the "toe and heal" of the stocking.    Hope you enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!  hugs, cherry
 
 

4 comments :

  1. This is stunning!! I was wondering what you do to the back side of these? Are they decorated as well? I want to make some to hang on our tree and my ornaments always seem to spin around.
    Either way, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    A full of joys and Christmas wishes to you!
    Um Natal cheio de alegrias e felicidades para você!
    Nágela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very elegant card love all the detail have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just plain gorgeous!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say