Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's A Ribbon Lover's Christmas!


Good morning crafters!  It's Jessie here and it's once again my turn to share with you a quick post of something I made using the gorgeous ribbons and lace available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I absolutely love the crocheted lace and I could use it on just about every project.  And this one was no exception... 
 
For some reason, I seem to really have a penchant for easel cards as well. 
 
 
 Products Used:
 
Lace:  Allison White Crochet Lace
Ribbons: Diamond Satin Mineral Ice
3/8" Dots and Diamonds on Silver Satin Ribbon 
 

5 comments :

  1. So pretty is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant the ribbon is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the ribbons! So lovely!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute....and beautiful ribbon treatments!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say