Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Polar Express Candy Container

Hello everyone, 
today I wanted to share this darling Polar Express decorated Pringles Chip container that I recycled to hold candy for Christmas. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon & candy to make my Polar Express Container.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Double Faced Poppy Red Satin

Other Supplies
Pringles Container Recycled
Wrapping Paper to cover the container
Candy Bar Mini's (4)
1/2 of Life Savers Roll
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup mini
Reeses Bell
Suckers
Tootsie Roll, 
Red Pom Pom for nose
2 eyes
Fill with candy of choice


I used a leftover Pringles Container, and whipped out the inside of it. Next I took wrapping paper and covered the container. I just measured the width and then cut a piece and used the Scor-tape to hold it on. Then I hot glued all the face pieces, and set it aside. Next I added the four candy bars to the back end, then the bell, and then the smoke stack (life savers)with a Reeses cup on top. The wheels are suckers, I hot glued those as well.

All Really Reasonable Ribbon is listed above and linked for easy finding! :) This was super fun to make.

My mom and I made these the other night, and we had fun with it. They are pretty simple to make, and super fun project for the family! Also, they would make for a nice gift or to place on a side table. Be sure to fill with candies :)


Hope you all enjoyed today's post, and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. This is so cute, and I have to show it to my granddaughter. Her and me made some sledges out of candycanes and candy and ribbon, as placecards for everyone for christmas eve last year. I´m sure, she´ll also just love this one, which will be a perfect focal point to the table too. Gorgeous work done here, I absolutely LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh what a fantastic creation and what a grreat idea truly so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE what a clever idea great job

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say