Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mr. Snuggles Treat Box

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a sweet lil' treat box designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon, using the beautiful Diamond Satin in Moss Green! I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!!! Mine was AWESOME!!! :)


I made my bow separate from the one that ties around the box. This lil' Treat box was made at a get together, and I just added the ribbons, and die cut Mr. Snuggles with his present. :)

I love the Diamond Satin.  It's so pretty and easy to work with!  Bonnie carries several different colors and they can be found here! As for the Mr. Snuggles and Present, they are CottageCutz dies, and are from The Scrapping Cottage. They were colored with Copics, and then glued together. I popped him off the box with foam dots. 


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say