Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Pups...

 
 
 





 
 
 
December 3rd....countdown to Christmas is here!  I have a couple whimsical cards to share made for RRR.   Never grow tired of dog cards...especially Christmas ones.  I used some fun Pretty Little Studio goodies along with papers scraps and other finds.  Lots of Seam Bindings were used for the bows along with Velvet, and May Arts Natural Crochet Lace, along with Samantha White Crochet Lace.  So many fun Christmas ribbons and doodads...so little time.  I never do all that I  have in my mind's eye...but I guess there is always next year!  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful and what gorgeous and adorable images

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of animal cards especially dogs but you also made this look so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say