Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christ-Mouse!

Hi everyone!  
Christmas is almost here!!
That magical holiday that we spend an entire month preparing for and it lasts for a couple of hours......  Bah humbug!   :)

Dear Santa, 
All I want for Christmas is an extra day each week 
so I can play all day and not feel guilty.......

```````````````````````````
The beautiful ribbons and trims on my card today naturally came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
The perfect place to find all the best ribbons and trims!!


Anyhoo, when I was working on another project, I found this cute image that I colored when I was working on learning how to use my Copics quite a while back.  It's probably over a year old, but I really like it.  One of my millions of New Year's resolutions is to make the time to practice my coloring.....  

My bow is made with Emerald Delicate Stitched Satin and it's a triple loop figure 8 bow made on my Bow-it-All Tool.
This ribbon style is one of my Top Picks for making beautiful loopy bows.  It's very inexpensive too and it is available in a variety of colors.


If you don't have a Bow-it-All Tool yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?
YOU DESERVE ONE!!
After all you've done this last month, treat yourself to the new 'must have' tool.

The center of the bow is a 10mm Mulberry Open Rose.
I also wrapped some Christmas Baker's Twine around the lower part of the card.

And below is the finished inside of my card.

To view all of my Bow-it-All Video Tutorials, visit our 

May you all have a wonderful Christmas and plenty of family fun.
ENJOY!

~ Bonnie ~

Supplies:
Digital Image:  I don't know!!  If anyone knows the source, please tell me
Christmas sentiment: (antique) PSX stamp
Design Paper:  The Paper Studio
Ink:  Verafine Satin Red
Mulberry Rose:  10mm White Open Rose
Paper Punch:  Martha Stewart
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute card, and I can sure relate to that wish too for the new year LOL
    A wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone else in here too. Hope you´ll all have a wonderful Holiday with all your loved ones around, and then I´ll look forward to see, what great inspiration, we´ll all get from here again in the new year. Thanks for everything this year from all inhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and that bow is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soooo sweet I love that little mouse and your bow is lovely HappyHolidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie...I love this darling card. And that bow is swoon-worthy! I agree, the triple stitched satin has now become my absolute favorite ribbon. It is a dream to work with. And the Bow-it-All is the ribbon makers dream tool. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say