Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!


Hi everyone.  
Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon here.
I just have a quick card for you today as I'm still in a Christmas cookie coma...



My bow is made with White 7/8" Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon 
using my Bow-it-All Tool.
I added stacked Buttons to finish off the center.


Here is a close-up of the bow.  Click on the photo for a larger view.

And here is the inside sentiment.


Thanks so much for your loyal support of 

Wishing you and your family a joyful, 
bright, healthy, prosperous
and happy 2014.

Happy New Year!

~ Bonnie ~

Supplies:
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Digital Stamps:  Create with TLC
Design Paper:  Creative Imaginations
Spellbinders:  A2 Matting Basics A & B
Scor-Tape
Buttons

3 comments :

  1. So pretty!!!!

    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Bonnie I wish you nothing but the best for RRR in 2014 you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie coma! LOL Here, too! But it didn't affect your ability with this gorgeous card. Such a great design, super colors and of course, a gorgeous bow! Happy New Year, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say