Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jolly Holiday by Jenn Cochran

Good morning RRR!  Hope everyone is enjoying the crazy holiday rush.  For many people part of the Holiday Festivities is doing a Secret Santa exchange.  My sister works for the mouse and does an exchange within her area.  Her Secret Santa got the Mary Poppins treatment this year.  I made this card for my sister to give along with a couple of tickets to see Saving Mr. Banks.  I thought this was an awesome gift.  The card was so much fun to make using the Wired Woven Chevron Ribbon in Black and White.  It turned out awesome!  Hope you all like it.





JENN


2 comments :

  1. Oh wow how clever the card and the tickets I think she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,

    I love,love, love this card! Who makes the Mary Poppins stamp and die? I HAVE TO HAVE IT !!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say