Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome Baby!

It is always such a delight to make a baby card for a new little one!

I love how easy it is to pleat ribbon using Scor - Tape! I laid a thin line across the top panel, and then just gathered my White Sheer Organza ribbon as I went along. The Cotton Candy Baker's Twine keeps it all in place!

The sentiment really does say "Welcome Little One" -- I just took my photo at an angle that doesn't show the complete "W". The pearls are my favorite: Blush by Kaiser. There are so many beautiful colors in the RRR Store!

I added some tiny pearls to the center of the pacifier:
My image is watercolored with dye inks and a watercolor brush and stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink.

Thanks for stopping by today and remember, you have only a few days left to apply for the RRR Design Team!
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Cranberry Crisp
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Rose Romance, Rose Red Prints DP, watercolor
Accessories and Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Kaiser Blush Pearls, Prima paper rose, Really Reasonable Ribbon White Sheer Organza with Satin Center and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine


6 comments :

  1. This is so precious! Love the design and beautiful ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, is very very beautyful!! i like a color,a like a design!!!! kiss Enrica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lovely image so cute too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous card! I just got some white organza ribbon yesterday, so thanks for the tip about Score-Tape! This card is just luscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is jsut beautiful! I just love the embossing, twine and ribbon is gorgeous:) Thanks for the tip on the score tape too!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say