Monday, March 19, 2012

♥♥♥Happy 15th Z-Gate Fold♥♥♥


Hello everyone , today I'm sharing another Z-Gate Fold designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon.This one I made for my daughters friend, it was her 15th birthday Saturday.
My daughter was picked up in a Limo and they went shopping, photo shoot, and out to dinner, how fun! She loved my card and will use it to house the pictures they took from her birthday! 

 My daughter wanted me to keep this card pretty simple , no flowers, but loved the Really Reasonable Ribbon Leaves idea. I used the Leaves to hold together the banner that says HAPPY! 
Super fun!!!
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Leaves Moss Green
CottageCutz/Banner(eyelet, plain)
Tilda dressed as Tiger/MichellesScrapbooking
SU!Punch
stickers
Sewing
Copics to color

I really LOVE making these cards , they are super fun, and have so much room for pictures and writing. You can even make a couple of pockets. On this one I made the pocket on the back of the card. Sorry I didnt take a pictue :(


So this last picture is how we wrapped the card. We ended up putting money inside for her, and then wrapped it with Tulle, and I used 
4 Really Reasonable Ribbons Listed Below :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. adorable..love the little HAPPY banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! Love the color of the ribbons and the vine

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say