Friday, March 23, 2012

Really Reasonable Guest Designer Lisa Somerville

Hi everyone, my name is Lisa Somerville and I'm excited to be the Guest Designer today for Really Reasonable Ribbon!  Today I'm sharing two projects here on the RRR Blog, and also two projects on my blog
Click to Enlarge
For my first project, I created a card, showcasing the beautiful Brown Wrinkled Ribbon.  I'm in love with the quality and richness of this Wrinkled Ribbon.  The quote is from Our Daily Bread Designs Quote Collection 1, stamped in Brown Sugar on a piece of Authentique Pattern Paper.  To create the Ribbon Treatment, I tied a Triple Bow using Becca's Peg Bow Maker and the Brown Wrinkled Ribbon.  Then added a flower to the center that was cut using the Silhouette Cameo, and Authentique Pattern Paper.  To further embellish, I added some Zva Creative Flourish Crystals and some die cut Butterflies.
My next project features one of the ribbons from the March Assortment and White Wrinkled Ribbon
Click to Enlarge
I love the colors in the March Assortment, they are right in line with the Spring color tends!  I created the purse using the "ES" in the Bag Template, cutting from pattern paper using the Silhouette Cameo.  To embellish I created a Double Bow using the White Wrinkled Ribbon and Becca's Peg Bow Maker, then added a Rolled Rose that I created with the checkered dusty Guava ribbon from the March Assortment.

I hope you'll stop by my blog to see the other projects I've created with Really Reasonable Ribbon!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa Somerville


 
 

13 comments :

  1. More beautiful projects! Need to check out that guava ribbon, what a rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Lisa!! Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I'm headed over to see what else you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Goodness, girl, that card is GORgeous! Love your projects, my friend. As always, you have done a beautiful job on each. Thanks for sharing, and CONGRATS on your guest spot! Off to your blog. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see you here Lisa
    Love the projects you shared and how you used the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Lisa!!! I love how you used the ribbons hun!! Also Congratulations on your Guest spot, we are happy to have you :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that first card and those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible card and bag you've made. Love your ribbon choices and that wrinkled ribbon is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are just gorgeous!!! Magnificent work on all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a big fan of Lisa's work! glad you highlighted her beautiful art with the beautiful ribbons at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Love the ribbon flower on her pretty tote purse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Lisa these are all Amazing! Congrats on your GD Spot! So well deserved! Love your Wonderful style! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say