Monday, March 5, 2012

Shall We Have Tea?

Won't you come in, sit down and have a cup of tea with me today?
Won't you check out my altered idea using Really Reasonable ribbon supplies
I have been on a search for some time to find tea cups and saucers to use for some projects.This is my cup I was fortunate enough to find two of these sets.
These are the products I used:
I used another single Satin that came in a set or was in clearance

Was this what you were expecting?
I LOVE,LOVE pin cushions and vintage items to have to display in my craft cave.
 Here is another view with some of the pieces I used.
 I love the vintage velvet I had in my sewing supplies and pearl pins from Pizzazz Aplenty.
I made leaves out of card stock and a Heartfelt Creations die cut. Pearl centers from SA Crafters.
I hope you enjoyed your visit ,I know I enjoyed sharing.

8 comments :

  1. This is really beautiful.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea cup is so sweet! I love the green velvet and satins paired with the pretty lace. So rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tea cup! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!!!! I love it....I will be making this for sure....I just wish I had some of those beautiful ribbon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO SO SO Pretty!!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vintage Teacups and yours is Beautiful!!! Love how you decorated it up and all your embellishments are beautiful hun!!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say