Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fresh Green Stripes

Today it's all about stripes! I love this fresh green ribbon. It is the perfect touch for my images and colors.

I did a little folding and then sewed the folds down with my sewing machine. You can find this Vertical Stripe Green Grosgrain ribbon in two widths: 3/8" and 5/8". I added some Green Apple Baker's Twine to my little button, and some Ice Green Pearls for added embellishment.

My images are by Rubbernecker Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today!







6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful design and fun use of the ribbon.Always love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Dunham3/11/12, 7:29 PM

    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Judy, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the ribbon and matching pearls. And I adore your image and sentiment, too. The twine is to die for as well as those beautiful pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and makes me ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say