Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mini treat buckets

When I was browsing the Dollar Store recently, I came across the cutest little mini white tin pails.  
They were in the wedding section and they were the cutest things! 
I don't know anyone getting married anytime soon, 
but these buckets were perfect for so many  little projects that I have floating around in my head!
For this set, I decided to make some mini Easter Treat Buckets.
Aren't they just adorable!  
I will fill these with the pastel jelly beans or chocolate covered almonds. 
A perfect gift for a teacher, a friend, or just about anyone!

They came all just plain white.
I gathered my double ruffle ribbons, my bakers twine and my white diamond satin ribbons along with a few assorted buttons and set to work to transform the plain white bucket into something beautiful.
I can't wait to fill these with candies and give them away!  
I hope my son's teachers will like them!

What projects will you be doing for spring or Easter this year?
I'd love to hear some of your ideas for quick and easy gifts like these!
Thanks for visiting us today!
Have a Magnificent Day!

6 comments :

  1. Misty these are adorable! Love this idea for Easter with pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE hun!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful find! Awesome job you did with those sweet little buckets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! A great way to share some treats. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say