Saturday, March 31, 2012

You Shine


Hi everyone!  I hope you guys all had a fabulous week!  I can't believe it's the last day of March!  This year is flying by.  We've had some beauitful sunny weather down here in South Texas and it really has me in the mood for bright and sunny cards. 
 
 

It was so simple to make my pretty ribbon sun.
  1. Cut a 1-1/2" circle with your die cutting machine  or circle punch.
  2. Ink the edges of the circle....I used Tim Holtz
  3. Cut four pieces of  2"long Satin Ribbon Swiss Dot in Lemon
  4. Cut eight 2" long pieces of Lemon Double Faced Satin ribbon,
  5. Trim and heat seal the ends 
  6. Hot glue the ribbon pieces to the back circle
This starburst paper is from Echo Park - Splash and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Corri

6 comments :

  1. so beautyful!!!!!! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and colourful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun colors and creative sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the way you used ribbon on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that!!!! Love it....I'm sorry I miss the DT call had knee surgery and has put me down for several weeks now....so maybe next time.....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say