Thursday, March 29, 2012

♥♥♥Happy Birthday♥♥♥Z-Fold


Hello everyone, and happy Thursday to all! Today I'm sharing a Z-fold card I made for my niece Shaelynn's 2nd Birthday using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Blue Jay Seam Binding.

I used the Blue Jay seam binding and ruched it up to hold the banner, then I hot glued the pennants on to the ruched seam binding. I then added some small bows to the edges and added buttons to their centers, all with hot glue.

I then thought adding four bows to the corners would be cute, so I made tiny ones using the same seam binding. I think I want to add 2nd somewhere on this card to represent her 2nd birthday done in matching stickers.

I used all CottageCutz dies for the pennants, floral flowers and circle frame. My image is Buffy the bunny from the Pixie Cottage Stamps. I colored her with Copics and then cut her out.
Really Reasonable Ribbon used - Blue Jay Seam Binding
Bonnie carries tons of colors in the seam binding and right now is having a SALE that ends tonight, so if you are wanting to stock up on seam binding ,now would be the time :) 

Here is the inside and I added Birthday with the same stickers that I used on the pennant banner.

I love using the seam binding since you can easily pull a thread from one end to give it the ruched look. I normally will cut the one end, and then find a thread in the center to pull, thats how it is done.

Here is how the card can stand

Also, I wanted to let you know that today is the last day of
For more info and for sale codes please visit HERE!




5 comments :

  1. This is lovely. great shape card. lovely image and colours too.

    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card and how you used your ribbon! The shape of your card is fantastic and I love how you did the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love all of the shades of blue. Your creativity is so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say