Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Doll House Bedroom Set

Hello Really Reasonable Ribbon fans!  Jan here to share my Doll House Bedroom set.  Have you seen the new collection, "Little Darlings", by Graphic 45?  As soon as I saw the sneak peeks of this line, I knew it would become a favorite.  I actually drove for 6 hours in snow and ice to get my little hands on this!  I had no idea of the weather forecast when I took off for Archivers in Des Moines, IA...but I have it now and I made sure I bought plenty to last me for awhile.  LOL!
It was well worth the trip and I've made several projects already.  I've used Really Reasonable Ribbon, Beatrice White Crocheted Lace for the trim on the bed.  Love the laces and trim that Bonnie carries in the store.  They're the perfect width for so many projects!
Night Stand and Frame
See why I'm smitten with this line?  Every single paper in this collection is just gorgeous!

3 comments :

  1. This is so adorable! Oh i just love how you used the lace and the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan! This is amazing! I love the colors and the lace! I would drive 6 hours to get my hands on this paper line too. I am going to have to call every store in Utah that carries G45 and find it! And I still have not been able to get the Once Upon a Springtime which I am also coveting :) I love this little bedroom! Too too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cute. What a great idea to decorate dolls furniture using RR ribbons. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say