Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time Is Precious


Hello everyone! It's Emily here from Create Serendipity with a sweet little mini album to share today!

I actually made a little mini album with some of my own photos, which I rarely get time to do, so I'm excited about this one!

This was the first canvas album that I've ever done, I think I will have to buy some more of them to do, I love how this one turned out! It was so much fun to alter!

The album was made around photos of my daughter that were taken at my cousins wedding in September. My daughter was the flower girl and she had a little crush on the ring bearer the whole day, which made for some very adorable photos! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you check out my blog for more details on this album!

Really Reasonable Ribbon used:
Satin w/Scalloped Edge Ivory
Jute String Natural
Sheer Box Pleats Red
Sheer Iridescent Red
Pearls Bliss
Pearls Pearl


4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say