Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wrapped Up in Ribbon and Twine

Hello Ramblers! It's Aphra. Today, I have a mini album to share. Gosh, I LOVE a mini album. Their size is just perfect for several photos and few supplies. Plus, once I get started, they usually don't take very much time. For this How Do I Love Thee mini, I used several ribbons and some baker's twine for my finishing touches.


In addition to the lovely mint green ribbon from the February Ribbon Club, I used pink corsage ribbon, dark brown satin, and white organza. I also tied on some yellow rik rak.











And here's some sweet Cherry Baker's Twine. Isn't it sweet tied in a bow through the button? Oh, and how fun is to hold up my banner? LOVE the twine!


Thanks for stopping in today! See you soon.

8 comments :

  1. Wow! absolutely gorjuss! Just loved the colours so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely book, great colours you used and ik also like the baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute album! I have one on my desk that is waiting for me to start it. Your's is great inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE mini Aphra! Its just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Super cute!! Gorgeous!! Love it!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your album is precious! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely gorgeous x really eye catching x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say