Monday, February 21, 2011

A Bargello Card with Diamond Satin Ribbon



Hi Everyone!
True :D here. ;)
Today's post is a quicky...I am a busy busy girl today!

I needed to create a card for our blog today so I took a peak at the Splitcoast Stamper's Try a New Technique TLC313 for a little inspiration. Today's challenge was to create a Bargello card...so I did!  ;)


The technique uses something similar to strip quilting only with paper.
I used the beautiful new Lavender Diamond Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon 
and K&Company's papers and embellishments.

It is a very simple card but sometimes that's OK! :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs,



4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, I really like that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty - love the colors!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is positively stunning!! I love the beautiful, soft colors...reminds me of spring:o) The lavender ribbon is a wonderful touch, and I am also loving all the dry embossing. Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful!I love the contrasting textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say