Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Silk Bow~ Better Late Then Never!


Hi Everyone!
True :D here.
I usually try to do my Monday posts around 7AM-ish but had some issues today.

Before I get to my card, I would like to invite you to come play along in our latest challenge. The theme is "Red, White, and Pink Plus Ribbon". Tis the season and I think we are all hittin' those colors so why not join in?
You could win some goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon and our sponsor
Wild Orchard Crafts!
CLICK HERE for the challenge deets!  ;)

I wanted to show you what a pretty bow the 1 1/4" Silk ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon makes.
So full and beautiful! I used Celery Green but here is a link to all of the silk Bonnie has to offer.






I used another one of the stamp sets that I illustrated. :)
For more pictures and all of the details, please visit my blog.

Hugs,
True :D

9 comments :

  1. Sweet card Trudy! I love those colors and that gorgeous bow. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow stunning! LOVE the bow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just nice, just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Blue, I popped over to your blog to leave a comment but the post isn't up yet so I came back here. Beautiful card, stamp and ribbon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that ribbon and bow is YUMM-O!!!! Love the color and the card is just beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh True!! That bow is just sooo yummy!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say