Friday, February 4, 2011

A Card & Video on Dyeing Lace

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all of  you :)  Today I'm going to share a video on how I dyed lace using distress inks and Really Reasonable Ribbons Lace.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Lace Penelope Natural Lace
Ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon's/Swiss Dots Red
Distress Ink/Tim Holtz
Alcohol Ink solution & amp; dabber
Wild Orchid Roses and flowers
Image is Alota Rubber Stamps
sewing
Dyeing lace is SUPER easy and it makes it nice to have laces to match all your projects. Really Reasonable Ribbon sells Beautiful Laces at Beautiful Prices.  To see some of the laces I used visit HERE!!  You can use either White or Ivory, it doesn't matter, they both can be dyed. In my video I used Ivory.
Video on Dyeing Lace with Distress Ink and Alcohol Blending Solution
 I hope you enjoy today video on dyeing lace.  I will have another video on dyeing ribbon shortly!

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend and try to stay warm!! I know most of us are having very cold weather right now.
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. What a great idea Cheryl! I have some of that blending solution and haven't used it...so now I could! Thanks for the tips! And a gorgeous card too (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great video, thanks for sharing how you did this.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say