Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweeet PINK's

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all of you!  Today I have 2 cards to share using BEAUTIFUL Ribbons in PINKS and Laces from RRR.

For my SWEEET baby Girl Monkey card here (LOVE THIS DARLING image) I used pink Satin Ribbon and the Lace is called Penelope.  I've added the lace to frame the image and some of the same Penelope lace is on one panel.
My Baby Girl Monkey Image is from Whimsie Doodle!
I've added some buttons (4)
and Pearls from Creative Charms.

My 2nd card using Ribbons & amp; Lace
from Really Reasonable Ribbon called:
I used the Sheer Organza for my bow and then used the lace for the panel.
My image is a beautiful bunny is from Bunny & Violets  from Angels Landing
and the gems are from Creative Charms.
The dp on this one is scraps.  I've been going through all my scraps again and decided I better use them all up :) For the bunny I used 2 images and put the oval spellbinder to cut out 1 image , and then cut out another flower image to put over the one.   I've colored them with copics.

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. I love the monkey card! So pretty and cute. The bunny card is beautiful, so soft and delicate!! Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these cards are STUNNY!! Love love that monkey, way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous...love how you did the bunny......very pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bunny card is my fav. They are all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say