Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Sweet Peas!




Hello, it's Connie! I have another vintage looking card for you today! I so love all of the crochet ribbons and trims that the Really Reasonable Ribbon store has. For my card today, I have used the Penelope Natural crochet lace to accent portions of my card. Additionally, I have used some of the brand spankin' new seam binding! I actually used some white seam binding, and colored it directly with my R11 copic marker to match the colors in my image perfectly! It was just that simple, and let me tell you, it is super easy to work with...I tied my bow with the bow easy in no time flat!! There are also specific colors of seam binding in the store, so be sure to check it out!!


The Sweet Pea image on my card is from Flourishes Stamps. I colored it with my R11, R12 and R14 copics. I then sponged the image panel with some antique linen and spun sugar distress inks to match the Capella Basic Grey paper!


Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!


Connie

2 comments :

  1. I love the soft peachy colour of the sweet peas...I think my favourite flower next to lilacs...and all the lace! Those little corner ribbons and button are the perfect accents.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This artwork will work as a wedding display for a country club wedding's reception area.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say