Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baker's Twine Buzz

Hi ladies. Hope you're having a great week. It's Aphra, and I'm back today with another Baker's Twine project. I LOVE all twelve colors of Baker's Twine that Bonnie has stocked in the store. I could use it on just about every project, including this little shaped card.

Honey Bee Card

I created this beehive shape with my Cricut Expression Sentimentals cartridge. I cut two shapes from kraft cardstock and then used an eyelet to attach them together. To decorate the eyelet, I added a little bit of Licorice and Lemon Baker's Twine.

Happy Scrappin'!


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! Perfectly combined with the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! :) So sweet, and a genius idea.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say