Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Gingham and A Little Twine



Hello and happy Saturday!  I'm not sure what it is, but my friends keep asking for baby cards!  As long as whatever is in the water stays away from me, it's all good LOL!  Today I have a couple to share with you, and I'll start with my favorite one first:) 


Have you seen all of the new colors of Baker's Twine that Bonnie has in the shop?  FABULOUS!  This color is called Brown Sugar and I just love it!  The image comes from the SU set Cute & Cuddly and the dp is some retired SU Sweet Slumber Specialty. 


My next card is pretty simple.  I used this adorable image from Great Impressions called Pull Toys along with some sweet Gingham Medium Blue Ribbon.  The sentiment comes from the SU set Short & Sweet. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

6 comments :

  1. Awww how sweet, and so cute, I love baby cards. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very cute baby cards. Love that twine, looks like a shopping expedition...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely baby cards!! I like them both - the color combos are perfect, that bear is adorable, and the little pull toys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cute, I really can't decide which is my favorite. You did a great job on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you on not wanting a sip of THAT water! These are simply adorable cards!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say