Saturday, February 26, 2011

Triple Looped Bow



Hello!  I am so glad the weekend is here!  How about you?  I keep seeing big, beautiful, triple looped bows all over the blogging world, and thought I would give one a try.  I don't know if I did it correctly, but these are the steps I took:)


First I gathered my GORGEOUS Sheer Ruffle Edge White Ribbon by May Arts into loops by making a loop on one side, then the other for a total of 6 loops.  I held the center of the ribbon the whole time and when I was finished I used a needle and some thread to secure it:


After I pulled the needle through, I wrapped the thread around the center several times, then pulled the needle through again and knotted it off.



Then I tied some fabulous Cotton Candy Baker's Twine around the center:


I then glued on my button.  I decided to cut off the ends of the ribbon, and this was the final result:



Like I said, not sure if this is how the pros do it LOL, but it works!  I will leave the recipe for my card below.  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Saturday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Kind Words
Paper:  SU Basic Gray, Echo Park Paper Co. Be Mine dp
Ink:  SU Basic Gray, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Accessories:  RRR Ribbon, Circle, Square, and Lacey Square Nestabilities, MS Butterfly Punch, Pearls, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine, PTI Button


11 comments :

  1. Kerri your card is gorgeous and I love that bow!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you share with us how to dothe gorgeous bow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say it came out beautifully!! Your card is absolutely fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the bow and I sort of do the same thing as you did, just a little different! Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bow, looks fabulous on your card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so simple, yet so gorgeous! Will definately give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great, the card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome bow!! Love it -gonna try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bow and thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tutorial! Thanks so much. That really makes a fabulous bow, and I know I'll use that on more than just cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say