Saturday, February 12, 2011

Layering Ribbon


If you are looking for the PSA February Love Blog Hop, please click HERE!


Hello!  I'm so glad it's Saturday!  I needed to make a baby girl card this week, and this is what I came up with.  There is a lot going on, which is not my normal style, so I'm not sure how I feel about it LOL!  I do, however, LOVE the ribbon that I used:)  Doesn't this White Crocheted Lace, Pink Glitter Ric Rac, and Pink Corsage Ribbon look great together!  So pretty and girly!!!  This adorable image is called Sweet Dreams from Belles 'n Whistles and the dp is Basic Grey Bittersweet.  I also used some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well I hope you have a  lovely weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by today:)

Kerri

6 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say